Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Did you know SERVPRO of East Gainesville is a proud partner of the University of Florida Gators? Yes SERVPRO is the Official Cleanup and Restoration Company of the Florida Gators. This means that SERVPRO of East Gainesville is now even Faster to Any Size Disaster in and around surrounding areas of the University of Florida Gainesville, FL. There is no disaster too big or small that the disaster recovery team of SERVPRO of East Gainesville cannot tackle!. WE take pride in knowing that our quick response time to any size damage can make the difference between getting your property back to normal FAST!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (352) 732-4817
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Gainesville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.